Speaking of vitamins, everyone is not unfamiliar with them. Everyone knows that it is a very important nutrient element for our human body. But do you know all these little knowledge about vitamins? Vitamin is a collective term for a series of organic compounds. It is a micronutrient required by our human body, but it cannot be produced by the human body, and must be obtained through diet and other means. Vitamins cannot produce energy and form cells like sugars, proteins and fats. But they play an important role in regulating the metabolism of the human body, and if they are lacking, they can cause serious health problems. Vitamins are divided into fat-soluble vitamins and water-soluble vitamins. The former includes vitamin A, D, E, K, etc.; the latter includes B vitamins and vitamin C. In our daily life, vitamin C is the nutrient element that we most need and most easily lack. First of all, as a water-soluble vitamin, it is easily soluble in water and excreted through sweat and urine with low absorption rate. Secondly, although fruits and vegetables contain vitamin C, they are easily depleted after long-term storage and cooking, and even less enter our body. The World Health Organ Buy Phenibut Online ization recommends that each of us should consume 5-9 kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables every day to meet the body’s demand for vitamin C. However, the hectic life leads most people to fail to take in the recommended amount of nutrients, which leads to a series of health problems in the long run.
Vitamin C deficiency, how many do you commit?
- The complexion is dull, the skin is poor, and there are light spots on the face.
- Easy to catch colds, fatigue, and poor immunity.
- The gums are often inflamed and bleeding.
- Pale complexion, mild anemia.
- Poor digestion and malabsorption of nutrients.
- Slow cholesterol metabolism, high blood pressure, high blood sugar.
To treat vitamin C deficiency, how should you eat?
1. Be a vegetarian baby and eat more fruits and vegetablesVitamin C is only found in fresh fruits, such as oranges, oranges, kiwis, etc. You should eat it in moderation every day. However, it should be noted that vitamin C is extremely unstable and can be easily destroyed during storage, processing and cooking. So we should eat fresh fruit Phenibut Manufacturers s and vegetables, and remember to overheat and store them for too long. 2. Eat more natural vitamin C instead of synthetic vitamin CNatural vitamin C is extracted from plants, and synthetic vitamin C is a chemical agent. The production cost of synthetic vitamin C is far lower than natural vitamin C, and its internal component is ascorbic acid. In addition to ascorbic acid, natural vitamin C also contains vitamin P (a bioflavonoid, composed of rutin and hesperetin). The biggest function of vitamin P is to strengthen the absorption of vitamin C and prevent it from being oxidized and destroyed. . Because of this, natural vitamin C is closer to the human body, suitable for all ages and easy to absorb. 3. Acerola cherry fruit powder is here to helpFor people who are busy with life and work, daily meals are not very regular, let alone as many as 5-9 kinds of fresh The edible standard of fruits and vegetables has been changed. Furthermore, some children have a partial eclipse and only like to eat meat. They are distracted when they talk about fruits and vegetables. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency is more or less affecting the Phenibut Suppliers health of our family members. For this situation, we can keep some vitamin C supplements at home, and it is best to choose natural vitamin C extracted from plants. Lozenges and fruit powders are both good choices! Acerola cherry fruit powder, which is very popular in the past two years, is a good natural vitamin C supplement. Data shows that the vitamin C content of acerola cherries is 35 times that of lemons and 17 times that of strawberries. Generally speaking, 1 acerola cherry fruit is equivalent to the sum of the vitamin C content of 5 oranges. Therefore, compared with ordinary fruits, acerola cherries are veritable “King of Vitamin C”. Put a little in oatmeal, milk, juice, soy milk and porridge every day. It tastes sweet and sour and is very convenient to eat! You can also put it in various foods according to your own hobbies~~? Acerola cherry fruit powder with pasta? Acerola cherry fruit powder with blueberry milkshakeAcerola cherries have always been known as “the king of natural vitamin C” abroad. Many countries will develop acerola processed foods. Among them, the German Yabu brand organic acerola fruit powder is very popular in Europe! At present, this brand has entered China, and everyone can eat real organic and healthy acerola cherry fruit powder! Insist on fresh fruits and vegetables + acerola fruit powder, say bay-bay to vitamin C deficiency! Beauty and health can be eaten!