Function: Provide most of the body’s energy, and blood sugar can rise within 15 minutes after eating. Source:
- Vegetables, fruits, cereals, cakes, bread, milk, food contains energy that is easily absorbed. Fiber, vitamins, and minerals are lower in calories than other foods.
- Sugar: As long as you calculate the total amount of carbohydrates and calories, people with diabetes can eat sugary foods. Sugar has no other nutritional value.
- Repair the body
- Used when carbohydrate and fat are insufficient To provide energy
Risk: People with kidney disease should take it carefully. Source:
- Meat, poultry, dairy products, eggs: high in protein, but contain cholesterol and saturated fatty acids, try to choose low-fat dairy products, refined meat, poultry, seafood .
- Vegetables, grains, legumes: low protein, low fat, no cholesterol, and also contain other nutrients.
- Nuts: They are rich in fat and most do not contain saturated fatty acids.
3. Fat and cholesterol
The role of fat:
- Protect cells in the body
- Help cells send Chemical signal
- Stored to provide energy when needed
- Repair cell membrane
- Manufacturing Hormones (such as estrogen and testosterone)
Healthy fats (good for the heart and blood vessels):
- Monounsaturated fatty acids, from olive oil and rapeseed Oil, avocado, nuts, all-natural peanut oil, etc.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids, from corn oil, cottonseed oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, soybean oil, margarine, mayonnaise, etc.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: can reduce the risk of heart disease, from walnut oil, linseed oil, fish, etc.
- ω-6 fatty acids: from soybean oil, linseed oil, fish oil, etc.
- Saturated fats: from cured meats, butter, cocoa butter (chocolate), coconut oil, full-fat cheese, lard, palm oil, solids Super speed, full-fat sour cream, etc.
- Trans fat: from margarine, shortening, fried snacks, biscuits, cakes, hydrogenated oil, etc.
- Cholesterol: meat, poultry , Egg yolk, dairy products, etc.
- Excessive saturated fat and trans fat can block arteries and increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and cancer risks of.
- Excess cholesterol will accumulate on the walls of blood vessels (atherosclerosis), hinder blood flow and even form blood clots to cause cardiovascular disease.
- Low cholesterol can easily cause hemorrhagic stroke and depression.
The best China Phenibut value of total cholesterol is between 130mg/dL~200mg/dL. Methods to reduce fat intake:
- Cut off the visible fat before and after cooking, and peel the poultry
- Try not to deep-fry food
- Choose low-fat or skimmed dairy products
3. Vitamins and minerals
- Calcium and vitamin D need additional supplements
- Other vitamins and minerals are sufficient through daily diet
- Prenatal vitamin disputes are required to prepare for pregnancy
- Pregnancy requires supplementation of multivitamins
- Some vitamins and minerals Large doses of substances are harmful to the human body
2. Nutrient Reference Values
NRV (Nutrient Reference Values), the nutrient reference value, describes the daily energy intake of adults , The standard amount of nutrients. The nutrient reference value is based on the recommended intake (RNI) and appropriate intake (AI) of Chinese residents, and can be used as a reference scale for food purchase.
3. Nutrient composition table
The nutrient composition table is the nutritional information printed on the food packaging, indicating which nutrients are contained in the food. The state stipulates that starting from January 1, 2013, pre-packaged foods must be printed with nutritional composition tables. Each nutrient must contain:
- Item: refers to the name of the nutrient
- The amount of nutrient contained in each unit: generally per 100 Gram, per 100ml, per small packet, per large packet, etc., the units used include: g, mg, μg, ml, etc.
- Nutrient reference value: the amount of nutrients/the same nutrients in NRV The value of
Must include the following items:
Adults need energy daily:
- Adults Daily energy requirement basic calories needed for basic human metabolism + calories needed for activity + calories needed for digesting food
- calories needed for digesting food ≈ (basic calories needed for basic metabolism of human body + calories needed for activity) *0.1
Energy provided by food:
- Carbohydrates, protein: about 4 calories per gram
- Fat: about per gram 9 calories
- Wine: about 9 calories per gram
Calories are the unit of measurement of energy in food, 1 calorie 4.2 joules.
V. Eating plan
- The energy that the body cannot use up is stored as fat
- The trick to maintaining weight is: energy intake consumed Energy
- The best way Phenibut Manufacturers to eat a healthy diet is to eat as many kinds of food as possible
Considerations of diet plan
- Include favorites Food
- Consider daily activity time
- Control blood sugar and weight
- Choose preventive foods
- Balance diet and exercise
- Prepare foods to deal with hypoglycemia
- Reduce sodium intake
- General protein, fat, and carbohydrate intake ratios should be: 13%, 27%, 60%.
- Preparation and pregnancy need more protein, calcium, iron, and vitamins
- Avoid alcohol during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Most women need every meal 45~60g carbohydrates, 15g extra meals
- Most men need 60~75g carbohydrates per meal, 1~2 extra meals, 15~30g each time.
Food purchasing advice
- Vegetables: canned vegetables choose dehydrated and rinsed, less sodium
- Juice: try to choose 100 % Pure juice, unsweetened
- Bread: try to find whole wheat, whole grains, whole corn, avoid eggs and fats
- biscuits and snacks: try to find whole wheat, Fat per serving <2g, sodium"">2g,><400mg>400mg>
- Dairy products: Choose skim or 1% fat
- Meat: Poultry peeled before cooking (can be reduced by 50% ~75% fat, 12% cholesterol reduction)
- Frozen desserts: choose the fat content of less than 3g per 120ml, and the calories of popsicles are less than 70 kcal. Avoid coconut cream, coconut milk, and coconut Desserts made from oil and palm oil (saturated fat and trans fat are too high)
- Oil: choose trans fat-free
- Seasoning: choose low sodium
Food label instructions
- No calories: less than 5 calories per serving
- Low calories: less than 40 calories per serving
- Fresh and light: Each serving is 34% lower in calories, 50% lower in fat, and 50% lower in sodium than similar full-calorie foods.
- Less, low: lower than full-calorie or conventional formula foods The content is at least 25% lower
- Cholesterol-free: Cholesterol per serving is less than or equal to 2mg, and saturated fat is less than or equal to 2g
- Low cholesterol: Cholesterol per serving is less than or equal to 20mg, and saturated fat Less than or equal to 2g
- Defat: The fat per serving is less than 0.5g
- Low fat: The fat per serving is less than or equal to 3g
- Low saturated fat: per serving Food saturated fat is less than or equal to 1g, and the calories derived from saturated fat is less than or equal to 15%
- No sodium: Sodium per servi Phenibut on sale ng is less than or equal to 5mg, and sodium per 100g food is less than or equal to 5mg
- Very low sodium: sodium per serving is less than or equal to 35mg, and sodium per 100g food is less than or equal to 35mg
- Low sodium: sodium per serving is less than or equal to 140mg, and sodium per 100g food is less than or equal to 140mg
- Less salt: the sodium content in each serving is 50% lower than conventional foods
- Sugar-free: the sugar per serving is less than 0.5g
- Special adjustment: possible Sugar, salt, fat, and cholesterol are lower than conventional foods
- Pure natural: For meat or poultry products, pure natural means that the product does not contain chemical preservatives, hormones, and similar additives. In other foods, pure natural is meaningless.
- Fresh: Means that the food has not been frozen, heated, or preserved
Artificial sweeteners can bring The taste of sugar, but contains only a small amount of energy, generally does not raise blood sugar levels. Types of artificial sweeteners:
- No calories: such as aspartame, acesulfame K, sucralose, saccharin
- with calories : Such as sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, which are sugar alcohol compounds, the calories contained in it will be slowly absorbed into the blood
Precautions for use:
- It is safe for most people, but women during pregnancy and lactation should not use saccharin
- Phenylketonuria patients should not use aspartame
- Low calories, low sugar, no sugar The product may still contain glycemic substances, usually carbohydrates modified with emulsifiers or leavening agents, such as maltodextrin, polydextrose, and leavening agents.
Drink alcohol in moderation
- Women do not drink more than once a day
- Men do not drink more than 2 times
- 1 Drinks per drink: 360ml of regular beer, 150ml of red wine, 45ml of strong alcohol
- One drink is about 90 calories
- Some drugs are not allowed to drink
Eating disorders can cause stress to the body and make the body think it does not need nutrition. There are two situations of eating disorders:
- An eating disorder that deliberately restricts eating and causes a weight that is significantly lower than normal.
- Easily hungry: Easily hungry means that you will feel hungry again after a while after eating. The reason may be rapid energy consumption or loss.
Six. Normal physical indicators
Blood lipid target
- Total cholesterol: less than 4.5mmol/L
- Triglycerides: less than 1.5mmol/L
- High density lipoprotein cholesterol: greater than 1.1mmol/L
- Low density lipoprotein cholesterol: less than 2.5mmol/L