Benefits of drinking honey for the elderly
1. Honey is rich in nutrition and has a sweet taste. It contains protein, amino acids, sugars, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and other nutrients needed for human metabolism. Fully meet the physiological needs of the elderly. 2. Almost all sugars in honey are monosaccharides-fructose and glucose, which can be directly absorbed and utilized by the body after the elderly eat it, and honey contains no fat, so it is especially suitable for the elderly. 3. Honey is a natural food collected and brewed by bees. It not only has nutritional, health and medical effects, but also has no side effects on the human body. Studies have shown that with age, the human body’s utilization rate of glucose decreases significantly, while the utilization rate of fructose does not change much. This shows that fructose and glucose content and nutrients can also provide the body with a carbohydrate that is most suitable for saving protein. This may be the theoretical basis for many elderly people to prefer honey. Eating sugar in the elderly can easily lead to high blood sugar, which can cause senile diseases such as hyperl China Phenibut ipidemia, atherosclerosis, and diabetes. This is not the case with honey, because there are two easily absorbed sugars-glucose and fructose, and their ratio is very appropriate. Relatively speaking, the human body absorbs glucose more than fructose. Therefore, after honey, the grapes in it are quickly absorbed, but fructose is absorbed slowly, thus maintaining blood sugar. In addition, the benefits of honey can enhance the resistance of the elderly and prevent and treat senile diseases. Regular consumption of honey by the elderly can prevent and treat diseases such as cough, insomnia, cardiovascular disease, indigestion, gastrointestinal ulcers, constipation, and dysentery. Therefore, honey is well-known as “milk for the elderly”.
The benefits of drinking honey for the elderly you must choose mature honey to eat honey
It takes fifteen days for real good honey to settle, only the honey brewed in this way It is the real pure natural honey. Each drop of nectar must go through hundreds of thousands of times to become mature honey. In terms of time, it takes 15 days Phenibut powder wholesale under normal circumstances. There are many factors that affect the quality of honey, including natural factors, environmental factors, variety factors, and human factors. Consumers need to keep their eyes open when purchasing. According to the above criteria, imported Feifan honey is the best choice: it is brewed by buckfast bees, which has the strongest disease resistance, and is irrigated by pure natural honey sources above 2000 meters above sea level. A variety of wild flowers, fully mature honey with a moisture content of less than 20%, are strictly controlled in accordance with EU quality standards. “The honey that suits you, better honey, health is the most important”
The benefits of drinking honey for the elderly how to eat honey
- Fresh honey can be taken directly or as an aqueous solution, but it should never be used for boiling water or high-temperature steaming, because the active ingredients such as enzymes and other active substances will be destroyed after high temperature. Honey is best to be diluted with warm water or c Phenibut on sale old water below 40 degrees Celsius.
- Dosage: As a treatment or adjuvant treatment, 100 grams a day for adults, not more than 200 grams, three times in the morning, noon, and night. Children’s intake is 30 grams, but it should be based on age. set. For treatment, two months is a course of treatment; as a health care, the dosage can be reduced as appropriate, generally 10-50 grams per day. Recommended consumption: 10-20g each time, once in the morning and evening, or increase or decrease according to personal habits.
- The consumption time of honey is very particular, generally it is appropriate to consume it 1-1.5 hours before meals or 2-3 hours after meals.
- Do not use boiling water or high-temperature cooking honey, because unreasonable heating will cause serious damage to the nutrients in the honey. The enzymes in it are inactivated, the color becomes darker, the fragrance is volatilized, the taste changes, and the food has an unpleasant sour taste.
- Patients with liver cirrhosis cannot drink honey
- It is not suitable for people with diabetes, spleen deficiency, diarrhea, and dampness, with full abdominal distension and thick and greasy fur.
If you like, you can follow honey-related contentDon’t forget to like it when you see it, remember to act!